Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 90 Workdays
- Order number: TAD-100-040
- Supplier Article No.: TAD-100-040
- Article Weight 90 kg
Product information "Mobile high pressure water jetter HD channel 100/40"
This mobile high pressure water jetter is ideal for flushing house connections, ground pipes and grease pipes up to a diameter of DN 200mm. The transportable high-pressure unit sits on a tubular frame with pneumatic tyres, with which it can be easily driven around. The B&S petrol engine provides sufficient power to drive Speck's high-pressure pump so that a water quantity of 40 litres per minute is flushed through the nozzle at 100 bar pressure. The operating pressure up to 100 bar is infinitely variable via a hand wheel. The high-pressure hose sitting on the reel has a length of 40m, so that a corresponding width can be achieved during drain cleaning. The scope of delivery also includes 2 high-pressure nozzles (1x open, 1x blind).
For the operating pressure of 100 bar at 40 litres per minute, it is necessary to connect the HP flush valve to an external water tap with a 1/2 inch hose to ensure sufficient water supply.
- Frame: the whole unit is located in a galvanized frame with pneumatic wheels in 260x85
- Drive unit: B&S petrol engine 13 PS with gear for high pressure pumps, manual starter
- High pressure pump: 3-ceramic piston pump Speck NP 25 - 130 bar / 30l or 100 bar / 40l, with water filter, pressure regulator ULH 221 and glycerine pressure gauge 0-250 bar
- Hose reel: galvanized hose reel with manual drive incl. 40 m high pressure hose NW 8/10 1SN
- Basic accessories: 2 high pressure nozzles 1/2" (1 x open, 1 x blind)
- Weight (without accessories): approx. 90kg