Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: WZ-K8235
- Supplier Article No.: KKF22/35
- Article Weight 0.13 kg
- EAN: 0682858116548
- Option: Ø: 35mm / 4 blades
Product information "Ball head miller with 22mm (7/8") T-Nut"
The ball head miller is a drain cable tool for hard incrustations. The small milling cutter is particularly flexible and can therefore be guided very well over longer distances in pipes up to the downpipe. Its hard blades remove in rotation reliable hard deposits in the pipe and on the walls, especially lime, urine scale and other incrustations. The round blades prevent damage to the pipes. In the version for 22mm drain cleaning cables it is available with 4 blades or 8 blades.
The ball head miller is available with different diameters, so that it can be selected exactly to match the working area. A T-Nut coupling for 22mm drain cleaning cables is used for connection. The ball head miller is thus compatible with all 22mm T-Nut systems and drain cables from ROWO, ROTHENBERGER, rak, RIS, REMS, RIDGID, Rioned Victor, etc.
Technical data of the ball headed miller with 22mm T-Nut:
- diameter: 35mm / 55mm / 75mm / 90mm / 115mm
- Working ranges: 50-75mm / 65 - 100mm / 90-150mm / 100-200mm / 125-250mm
- 4 leaves or 8 leaves, depending on size
- Coupling: 22mm / 7/8" T-Nut, bevelled
- Material: Stainless steel
|Application:||Hard Incrustations, Incrustation|