Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HHW-R91006
- Supplier Article No.: 91006
- Article Weight 1.4 kg
- Rohrreinigungsgerät oder Rohrreinigungsspirale - was ist die bessere Wahl?
- So finden Sie den richtigen Durchmesser einer Rohrreinigungsspirale
- Find the right length of a drain cleaning cable
- Drain cleaning cable: function and application
- Why chemical drain cleaners are the wrong choice and a drain cleaning device is the right choice
- EAN: 4260573370054
- Option: length: 5m
Product information "Drain cleaning cable Ø 9mm with drill head"
Use this drain cleaning cable to remove drain blockages in the household between siphon and downpipe!
- The drain cleaning cable with drill head wraps paper, wet wipes, hair, textiles etc. so that they can be pulled out of the pipe with the drain cable and the drain is released
- The drain cleaning cable has a diameter of 9mm and a 26mm drill head at the end, is available in 5m and 10m lengths and is suitable for pipe diameter from 40mm
- Simple operation: Remove siphon. Insert the drain cable into the pipe, push it up to the drain blockage and then remove the drain blockage in the kitchen, bathroom, sink and shower by turning the crank clockwise
- drain cleaning cables must not be used directly in toilets and washbasins, as the steel will scratch the ceramic. If you cannot remove the sink or toilet, be sure to protect your ceramic from the drain cable or choose another product such as a toilet cleaner or a plastic-coated drain cable. Use this drain cable only directly in the pipe
- GS seal "Tested Safety" made of quality spring steel wire according to EN 10270-1 / DIN 17223, branded goods from ROKA Store, "Blue Angel" seal: Particularly environmentally friendly drain cleaning by dispensing with chemical drain cleaner
This drain cleaning cable is ideal for removing drain blockages and drain blockages that are located between the siphon and the downpipe. With a diameter of 9mm the drain cable is stable enough to clean your pipes even over longer distances up to 10m. The drill head of the drain snake has a diameter of 26mm and winds up and loosens foreign bodies such as hair, cellulose, paper, etc. They can be flushed into the downpipe or pulled out of the pipe with the drain cable. The drain cleaning cable available in 5m length and 10m length.
The siphon should be removed for work with this drain cleaning cable, so that the drain snake can be inserted directly into the pipe. The drain cleaning cable is also suitable for more stubborn blockages. However, never use it with great force or force in the pipe, as this could damage your pipes!
When working with drain cleaning cables, gloves and suitable protective goggles should always be worn against contamination with waste water.
|Pipe diameter:||50mm, 50-70mm|
|Clogging type:||Hair, Paper, Tampons etc., Wet wipes, Food leftovers, Leaves|
|Length:||up to 3m, up to 5m, up to 10m, up to 7,5m|