Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs (for Germany)!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: RRG-19800
- Supplier Article No.:
- Article Weight 1.8 kg
- EAN: 4260573370245
Product information "Drain cleaning tool with drain cable 6.4mm x 7.5m and drill connector"
Brief information and application notes:
- Drain cleaning by hand or electrically: This drain cleaning tool can be operated by hand via the knob, or connected to a cordless screwdriver or drill via the centered bolt
- Slip clutch for safe handling: the pin in the middle is connected to a slip clutch that can prevent the drain cable from bending when encountering resistance in the pipe when the drill is driven
- Patented design: The handle has a unique curve over the thumb, which leads to a significantly increased holding comfort through optimal weight distribution
- Absolute flexibility: The 7.5m long drain cleaning cable has a diameter of 6.4mm and is pulled out of the unit and fixed in place up to the desired length
- Optimal drain cleaning: The drain cleaning cable turns by crank or electric drive and drills pipe blockages through hair, food residues, paper, faeces, grease, etc.
- Environmentally friendly: Drain cleaning is carried out purely mechanically, i.e. without the use of corrosive drain cleaner, which are poisonous to our environment and a danger to yourself!
The drain cleaning cable in this device can be driven manually via the knob on the drum, or alternatively electrically with the drill or a cordless screwdriver (not included). The drain cable has a length of 7.5m with a diameter of 6.4mm. It is suitable for blockages in the household caused by hair, food waste, faeces, paper, grease, etc. If the drain blockage cannot be removed by hand cranks, the cordless screwdriver is connected to the centered pin. Now the drain cleaning cable can be electrically driven with slow starting.
Instructions for use
After loosening the wing screw, the drain cable is pulled out of the drain cleaning tool up to the desired length and inserted directly into the pipe. Now the wing screw is screwed back in so that the drain cable is clamped. By turning the knob of the magazine while gently pressing the drain cable, the pipe plug is carefully drilled out. Alternatively, a drill or cordless screwdriver can be connected to the pin in the middle (not to the nuts). Attention: The drain cable must always be started slowly! If too much tension builds up because the head of the drain cable is hanging, the drain cable slips inside the device (rustling noise) or throws it over. Stop the drive and loosen the wing screw at the front to remove the tension from the drain cable.
After drain cleaning, the drain cleaning cable is washed with clear water if necessary and pushed back into the magazine. There it can dry in an airy place. For protection against corrosion and thus for longer service life, it should also be sprayed with concentrated oil.
Always wear suitable gloves and safety glasses to protect against waste water when cleaning pipes.
|Pipe diameter:||50mm, 50-70mm|
|Clogging type:||Hair, Paper, Tampons etc., Wet wipes, Food leftovers, Grease|
|Length:||up to 1m, up to 3m, up to 5m, up to 7,5m|
Bin zufrieden, bis auf r...
Bin zufrieden, bis auf roststellen an der Spiralle.
Sehr zufrieden ...
Verstopfung direkt weg
Prima gerät, hab den Akkuschrauber gar nicht erst angeschlossen, die Verstopfung ging schon von Hand weg. Die Spirale ist flexibler als die, die ich vorher aus dem Baumarkt hatte, und ging deutlich besser ins Rohr.