Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: WZ-KBB2235
- Supplier Article No.: KBB22/35
- Article Weight 0.1 kg
- EAN: 0682858119716
- Option: Ø: 35mm
Product information "Cross sawtooth blade cutter, hardened, 22mm (7/8") T-Nut by rak"
The cross blade cutter from rak is a universal drain cable tool for light to hard blockages in drains. Due to its shape, it starts in a centred position, especially in case of deposits. Its tip also allows good penetration in case of other blockages. In contrast to the sanitary version from ROWO, the rak cross blade cutter has hardened sawtooth blades. So even heavier blockages can be drilled out. It is especially suitable for light to hard incrustations, mud deposits, sand and other hardened deposits. Especially as urine scale cutter it is very well suited!
The cross blade cutter has a bevelled 22mm T-Nut coupling. It is available in different diameters. It is made of stainless steel. The hardened blades are connected with with staples to the 22mm T-Nut coupling.
Technical details of the rak cross blade cutter with 22mm T-Nut:
- diameter: 35mm / 45mm / 55mm / 65mm / 80mm / 90mm / 115mm
- length: 55mm / 65mm / 75mm / 85mm / 100mm / 110mm / 115mm
- Working range: 45-60mm / 50-75mm / 60-90mm / 75-125mm / 90 - 150mm / 100-200mm / 125-250mm
- Coupling: 22mm / 7/8" inch T-Nut coupling
- Steel: hardened stainless steel
|Application:||Hard Incrustations, Incrustation, Kitchen Disposals, Mud, Soft disposals, Urine scale|