Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: RIK-14mm
- Supplier Article No.: RIK-14mm
- Article Weight 13 kg
- EAN: 4260573370511
Product information "pipe insepction camera with mini camera 14mm, 30m push cable"
Pipe inspection in small diameters from 32mm with our mini pipe camera!
This version of our pipe camera has a mini camera with a diameter of only 14 mm and is suitable for the inspection of pipes from DN 32 mm. The camera head is equipped with 6 LEDs for excellent illumination. The pipe camera has a recording function for photo and video, so that every pipe inspection can be documented!
The pipe inspection camera is specially designed for narrow pipes with 90 degree bends. The camera head has a diameter of 14mm to which a 28mm diameter guide ball is attached. Due to the special construction of the camera head with the long spring, the tube camera is extremely flexible. Even the 4.8mm thick push cable offers maximum flexibility. You can use it to carry out pipe inspections in pipes in which you get stuck with larger cameras or camera heads.
Thanks to the more integrated LEDs, adjustable in different brightness levels, the camera head provides you with a clear, bright image on the camera monitor that shows all details about the condition of the pipe. During the pipe inspection, make sure that the pipe is always free of waste water. If the camera head is immersed in water, you cannot see anything in the tube, even if the camera head itself is of course waterproof. If necessary, you must first create a drain of the residual water in the pipe by cleaning the pipe.
The reel integrated in the camera has a push cable with a length of 30m and a diameter of 4.8 mm. The very flexible push cable can simply be pulled out of the rotating basket and fed into the pipe. The special mount for the camera head at the end of the reel is slotted. This allows the push cable to be clamped in there. A light snap mechanism picks up the cable and fixes it so that you have both hands free to operate the tube camera. After the pipe inspection and during transport, the camera head is safely picked up by the camera head and protected from damage
The screen has several self-explanatory buttons that trigger different actions on the tube camera. This allows photos to be taken, videos to be taken or the brightness of the LEDs on the camera head to be adjusted at the touch of a button. In addition, you can easily play back already recorded video recordings or photos. The buttons are provided with corresponding pictograms, operation above them is child's play. At the push of a button you can also access the German language menu of the pipe camera, in which you can make various basic settings such as date, time, monitor settings, etc..
Videos and photos of the pipe inspection are stored on an SD card. This is located in the SD card slot next to the screen. You can remove the SD card from the tube camera and insert it directly into your computer and read it out.
Technical data of the tube camera:
- Waterproof pipe inspection camera
- 14mm camera head
- SONY CCD camera module with 800x480p resolution
- 120° angle of view
- Very good bend resistance: approx. 90° from 32mm cable
- 6 brightness adjustable LEDs in the camera head
- 28mm Guide ball
- 30m stable fiber push cable on integrated reel
- Large 7" inch display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- Integrated meter counting in the camera image
- Time stamp with date and time in image possible
- Wireless keyboard for text inscription for documentation of pipe inspection
- Video recording on microSD card (included)
- Snapshot function for capturing images during video recording
- Remote control for convenient control and playback of recordings
- Audio recording can be switched on as required
- Menu languages: German, English, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese
- Li-Ion battery with a usage time of up to 5 hours (charging time approx. 8h)
- Power supply units for socket outlet and vehicle included in scope of delivery
- Mains operation with parallel charging possible
- Extremely robust ABS case
- Sun visor for increased visibility of the display
- Weight: approx. 13kg