Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: vD18-33kHz-m
- Supplier Article No.:
- Article Weight 0.07 kg
Product information "Sonde transmitter 33kHz, transmitter with M10 thread"
The 33kHz sonde is a small, battery-powered transmitter that actively transmits a frequency. This signal can penetrate soil up to a depth of 4.5m. The locating transmitter is pushed through non-metallic pipes and channels and can be located at the surface with a probe locator. This model has a diameter of only 18mm with a length of 92mm. The male M10 thread can be used to mount the sonde on push rods. Alternatively, the transmitter can be attached with tape, for example to the push cable of a pipe camera. The transmitter power is not affected by this. This way, pipe cameras without locating transmitter can be retrofitted accordingly.
The housing is made of robust plastic and stainless steel. This ensures that the sonde is protected against external influences such as waste water. The sonde is waterproof up to a depth of 20m.
- Description: 18mm sonde transmitter
- Housing: POM (polyoxymethylene) & stainless steel
- Weight: 65g
- Dimensions: 18mm x 92mm (diameter x length)
- Power supply: 2 x SR44 button cells or 1 x CR-1/3N button cell
- Running time: 10h
- Signal: Continuous sine frequency 32.8 kHz
- Max. depth: 4,5m
- Compatible Receivers: vLoc2 Series, vLoc3 Series, vScan, VM-540
- Pressure resistance: 2bar / 20m water depth
- Thread: M10 x 1.5 male thread
- Approval: CE/FCC
- Temperature range: -20°C to 55°C
- 12 months warranty (except batteries)