Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: MA-RAK39mFS
- Supplier Article No.: RAK-39F
- Article Weight 20 kg
- EAN: 0750783912938
- Variant: with guide hose
Product information "rak-39 drain cleaning machine for 16mm drain cables"
Discover the rak-39® drain and sewer cleaning machine - the smallest rak® for 16mm drain cleaning cables!
The rak-39® is an absolute professional pipe cleaning machine for craftsmen, sewer workers and drain cleaners! The little sister of the rak-40® is specially designed for working with small 16mm drain cleaning cables. With the additionally available adapter drum, it also works excellently with even smaller 10mm or 8mm drain cleaning cables with T-Nut coupling or bulb head. The motor of the rak-39® has sufficient power to perform even the toughest drain cleaning jobs. With 0.37 kW / 0.5 PS it clearly exceeds the performance of other drain cleaning machines such as the R550 (0.25 kW / 0.34 PS).
Like the other rak® machines, the rak-39® is equipped with the patented external clamping jaws, which enables quick changing of the clamping jaws. The external system has the great advantage of a continuous, undivided hollow shaft inside the drain cleaning machine through which the drain cable is guided. The rotating drain cable prevents moisture and dirt from entering the interior of the rak-39®. This ensures dryness and cleanliness inside the machine for years to come. Other machines such as ROWO or ROTHENBERGER® have an internal clamping system with an open shaft, so that these drain cleaning machine become very dirty inside over time.
Due to this design, the rak-39® has lifetime lubricated ball bearings, which make subsequent re-greasing unnecessary. Save valuable time and maintenance! The engine with 0.5 HP, specially designed for rak-39®, has a high starting and tilting torque, which ensures a high stability of the machine. The speed of the shaft driving the drain cleaning cable is 750 rpm. The rak-39® can therefore be classified as a fast rotating drain cleaning machine. This allows you to work more efficiently with drain cable tools, especially chain knockers.
The drive lever arranged on the longitudinal axis can be locked and then serves as a carrying handle. This makes it easy and convenient to transport the machine.
Use the rak-39® for pipe cleaning with diameters of 30-100mm with 16mm drain cleaning cables. With the optionally available adapter drums with collets, you can also use the machine with 8mm and 10mm drain cleaning cables. Accordingly, you can reduce the application range of the machine for smaller pipe diameters or optimize it for narrow pipes with many bends.
Technical data of the rak-39®:
- Device: splash-proof, radio interference suppression, tested safety (VDE-GS)
- Motor: 0.37 kW / 0.5 PS, 230V / 50Hz, VDE0530
- drain cleaning cables: suitable for 16mm drain cleaning cables, with optional adapter drum also 8mm and 10mm drain cables (drain cables and adapter not included)
- Maximum working length: up to 40m when using 16mm drain cleaning cables
- Working range: 30mm - 100mm, with smaller drain cleaning cables even smaller
- Mains cable: 5m length, with PRCD, oil and acid resistant
- Bearings: maintenance-free ball bearings
- Speed: 750 rpm
- Housing: cast aluminium frame with impact-resistant plastic side hoods
- Dimensions: LxWxH 470mm x 160mm x 410mm
- Weight: approx. 16kg