Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: MA-RAK41mFS
- Supplier Article No.: rak-41mFS
- Article Weight 25 kg
- EAN: 0750783912952
- Option: with guide hose
Product information "rak-41 drain cleaning machine for 22mm and 32mm drain cables"
rak-41® drain and sewer cleaning machine - the largest rak® drain cleaning machine for industrial sewer cleaning in large pipes!
The rak-41® is the largest and most powerful drain cleaning machine in the rak® series. It was developed for heavy and industrial pipe cleaning. The rak-41® works with 22mm or 32mm drain cleaning cables up to 80m length and more. With the optionally available clamping jaws for 16mm drain cleaning cables, their range of application is also extended in a matter of seconds due to the patented, external clamping jaws.
The external clamping jaws also permit a continuous, undivided hollow shaft within the drain cleaning machine through which the drain cable is guided. The rotating drain cable prevents moisture and dirt from entering the rak-41®. This ensures dryness and cleanliness inside the machine for years to come.
Due to its design, the rak-41® is equipped with lifetime lubricated ball bearings, which make subsequent re-greasing unnecessary. Save valuable time and maintenance! The motor of the rak-41® has a high starting and tilting torque, which ensures a high stability of the machine. The speed of the shaft which drives the drain cleaning cable is 520 rpm. The rak-41® can be classified as a more powerful and faster rotating drain cleaning machine than comparable machines such as the R750 from ROWO or ROTHENBERGER® due to its motor. This allows you to work more efficiently with drain cable tools, especially chain knocker.
The drive lever arranged on the longitudinal axis can be locked and then serves as a carrying handle. This makes it easy and convenient to transport the machine. The PRCD integrated in the mains cable also ensures a high level of protection against electrically induced hazards and injuries.
Use the rak-41® for pipe cleaning with diameters from 50-300mm with 22mm and 32mm pipe cleaning spirals, with the optional 16mm drain cleaning cables clamping jaws even from 30mm. The optional adapter drum allows you to use the machine in combination with the 16mm clamping jaws with 8mm and 10mm drain cleaning cables, further reducing the machine's application range for smaller pipe diameters.
Technical data of the rak-41®:
- Device: splash-proof, radio interference suppression, tested safety (VDE-GS)
- Motor: 1.0 kW / 1.36 PS, 230V / 50Hz, VDE0530
- drain cleaning cables: suitable for 22mm and 32mm drain cleaning cables, with optional clamping jaws for 16mm drain cables, with optional adapter drum for 8mm and 10mm drain cablesdrain cables and adapter not included)
- Maximum working length: over 50m when using 22mm drain cleaning cables
- Working range: 50mm - 150mm, with 16mm drain cables from 30mm, with smaller drain cleaning cables even smaller
- Mains cable: 5m length, oil and acid resistant
- Bearings: maintenance-free ball bearings
- Speed: 520/min
- Housing: cast aluminium frame with impact-resistant plastic side hoods
- Dimensions: LxWxH 530mm x 200mm x 500mm
- Weight: approx. 25kg