- Determine the right diameter of a drain cleaning cable
- Differences of rak and ROWO / ROTHENBERGER drain cleaning machines
- Drain cleaners - Application and operation
- Drain cleaning cable & co. - terms and intended use
- Drain cleaning cable or chemical pipe cleaner?
- Drain cleaning cable: function and correct application
- Drain cleaning device or drain cleaning cable - which is better?
- Drain clogged: how to remove a drain blockage in the siphon
- Drain stinks - what to do?
How do I find the right length of a drain cleaning cable?
Drain cleaning cables are usually available in different lengths. But which length is the best to solve your drain blockage? Find out here.
How does a plunger work and why should you always use a professional plunger?
The suction bell, colloquially known as plunger, is probably the most common drain tool in the world. But how exactly is it used and when does it make sense to use it? Here you will find the answer.
Clean blocked drain in shower and bathtub
Cleaning the drain in the shower or bathtub is often particularly difficult - we show you here how you can do it anyway!
Gurgling drain - what can I do?
Gurgling drain? At a partial drain blockage, air can escape from the drain. We'll explain where the gurgling comes from and how you can stop it!
Drain stinks - what to do?
Your drain smells bad? We will explain the cause and what you can do about it.
Drain cleaners - Application and operation
How are chemical drain cleaner used, and why are they so dangerous and harmful to the environment? We explain their mode of action here!