Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: MA-RAK40mFS
- Supplier Article No.: rak-40mFS
- Article Weight 24 kg
- EAN: 0682858118924
- Option: with guide hose
Product information "rak-40 drain cleaning machine"
Discover the rak-40® drain and sewer cleaning machine - an absolute professional device for professional sewer cleaning!
The rak-40® is rightly called the universal "workhorse" of drain cleaning machines. Her legendary reputation precedes her. The reputation of the rak-40® is based on the patented external clamping jaws, which enables the clamping jaws to be changed in seconds! The external clamping jaws allow a continuous, undivided drive shaft within the drain cleaning machine through which the drain cable is guided. The rotating drain cable prevents moisture and dirt from entering the rak-40®. This ensures dryness and cleanliness inside the machine for years to come.
Due to this design, the rak-40® is equipped with lifetime lubricated ball bearings, which make subsequent re-greasing unnecessary. Save valuable time and maintenance! The motor specially designed for rak40® has a high starting and tilting torque, which ensures a high stability of the machine. The speed of the shaft which drives the drain cleaning cable is 670 rpm. The rak-40® can therefore be classified as a fast-rotating drain cleaning machine. This allows you to work more efficiently with drain cable tools, especially chain knockers.
The drive lever arranged on the longitudinal axis can be locked and then serves as a carrying handle. This makes it easy and convenient to transport the machine.
Use the rak-40® for pipe cleaning with diameters of 30-150mm with 16mm and 22mm pipe cleaning spirals. With the optionally available adapter magazines and adapter hoses, you can also use the machine with 8mm and 10mm drain cleaning cables. Accordingly, you can reduce the machine's range of application for smaller pipe diameters.
Technical data of the rak-40®:
- Device: splash-proof, radio interference suppression, tested safety (VDE-GS)
- Motor: 0,75kW / 1PS, 230V / 50Hz, VDE0530
- drain cleaning cables: suitable for 16mm and 22mm drain cleaning cables, with optional adapter also 8mm and 10mm drain cables (adapter and drain cables not included)
- Maximum working length: approx. 50m when using 22mm drain cleaning cables
- Working range: 30mm - 150mm, with smaller drain cleaning cable even smaller
- Mains cable: 5m length, with PRCD, oil and acid resistant
- Bearings: maintenance-free ball bearings
- Speed: 670/min
- Housing: cast aluminium frame with impact-resistant plastic side hoods
- Dimensions: length 530mm, width 200mm, height 500mm
- Weight: approx. 24kg