Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: WZ-FTU-22-35
- Supplier Article No.: FTU-22/35
- Article Weight 0.15 kg
- Variant: 35mm diameter
Product information "Tulip cutter with 22mm T-Nut (7/8")"
The tulip cutter with 22mm T-Nut coupling is an extremely effective and curve-compatible drill milling cutter for drilling, peeling and milling of pipe deposits and hard incrustations in pipes and downpipes. Its design prevents damage to the pipe.
The rounded shape of the head prevents the centred drill tip from damaging the pipes during milling. In addition, the tulip-shaped cutting surfaces abrade the pipe wall without damaging it. At the same time, the milled channels in the cutting head enable the abrasion to be transported to the rear. This allows hard deposits and incrustations to be drilled and abraded in one step.
The tulip cutter is manufactured on the most modern machining centres. This guarantees highest precision. The hardened steel also gives the tulip cutter a long service life.
Always use reinforced drain cleaning cables with red core (S-SMK spirals) for milling work.
Technical details of the tulip cutter in different versions:
- available diameters: 35mm / 40mm / 60mm / 75mm
- corresponding length: 55mm / 55mm / 80mm / 100mm
- respective working range: 50-75mm / 55-90mm / 75-125mm / 90-150mm
- Coupling: 22mm / 7/8" inch T-Nut coupling
- Steel: hardened stainless steel
|Application:||Hard Incrustations, Incrustation, Lime Scale, Solids, Urine scale|