Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: vScan
- Supplier Article No.: vScan
- Article Weight 2.2 kg
- Variant: vScan Standard
Product information "VIVAX vScan Avoidance Tool"
Features of the vScan locator:
- Probe location (512Hz, 640Hz, 33kHz)
- Frequency Locating: 33kHz, 131kHz, Power 50Hz, Radio, Metal Mode (the latter only vScanM)
- Passive signals: 50Hz, radio and as a free option cathodic protection (CP) 100/120Hz.
- Current measurement: helps to positively identify the target line.
- Easy 2-button operation: On/Off and Info (depth and current).
- Removable speaker: allows the user to hold the speaker against the ear while continuing to measure with the receiver.
- Compass direction indicator: ensures correct alignment above the line.
- optional ferromagnetic object detection (vScanM)
- Integrated self-test to check all functions
- Automatic data logging up to 2GB: Helps identify usage and training needs.
- Mini-UBS connector for connection to free MyvScan software (for PC) for updates and data reading
- Large, high-resolution, high-contrast dot-matrix display: makes signal interpretation simple and intuitive.
- Automatic backlight: for use after dark.
- Rugged ABS housing with protective rubber sleeves for all operating conditions.
The vScan system is specifically designed to prevent cable damage when pipes or other lines need to be dug up or dug out. The system makes locating underground cables and pipes a simple and cost-effective process. You do not need to be an electronics expert to get the most out of the vScan's features. The main functions and settings are in line with industry standards, so only minimal training is required. A detailed instruction for locating sondes and camera heads, e.g. from our drain cameras with 512 Hz locating transmitter, shows how easy it is.
The vScan can locate sondes and camera heads with 512Hz, 640Hz and 33kHz transmitters, as well as active frequencies of 32.768kHz & 131.072kHz. It also locates radio frequencies in the range 16.5kHz to 23.9 kHz and passive power 50 Hz plus harmonics. With the optional ferromagnetic metal detector feature, the vScanM is also capable of detecting metals without a specific frequency.
The free MyvScan software for PCs can be used to read location data from the vScan. In addition, various settings can be configured on the device and software updates for the vScan tracking receiver can be downloaded and installed.
Features Overview of the vScan / vScanM