Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: vLoc3-CAM
- Supplier Article No.:
- Article Weight 2.1 kg
Product information "Locator vLoc3-CAM for sonde location"
Function and application of the vLoc3-Cam locator
The vLoc3-Cam probe locator offers the easiest, fastest and most accurate way to determine the position of a sonde. With the clear and bright colour display, the user is guided to the exact position of the locating sonde by an intuitive directional arrow. When the vLoc3-Cam receiver is directly above the sonde, a probe icon appears on the screen and the depth to the sonde is automatically displayed.
The vLoc3-Cam receiver contains a wide range of probe frequencies and is compatible with most available push cameras and crawler camera systems. In addition, the integrated cable locating mode can be used to locate the entire push cable of a push camera system. For this purpose, an optionally available transmitter with 83.1kHz is connected to the push camera. This frequency is also ideal for locating metallic water and gas pipes, or deep lying cables or pipelines. The vLoc3-Cam can also be configured with 33kHz for locating cables and pipes.
Furthermore, the vLoc3-Cam receiver has two passive locating modes (50Hz / radio) for locating power, telecom and cable TV cables, or any metallic conductors in the ground. All data can be sent to the VMMAP application with the optionally available Bluetooth module and stored there.
Features overview of the vLoc3-Cam
Using the display for sonde location
Tracking points: They show the zero signal in front or behind the sonde and an arrow in the direction of the sonde
Probe locating: Directly above the sonde / camera head a probe symbol appears in the display and the depth is shown in the upper left corner.
Cable and push-pull cable location: Shows the peak signal over the cable course
Technical data of the vLoc3-Cam locating device:
- Signal representation: sonde location and classic cable / push-pull cable location
- Frequencies: sonde locating with 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 8.19 kHz, 33 kHz, 83 kHz; cable and push rod locating with 33 kHz or 83 kHz; passive current locating 50 Hz & 60 Hz; passive radio locating 22.7 kHz, 10 kHz bandwidth
- Display: 4.3" (10cm) diagonal color display
- Power: 6 AA batteries (rechargeable batteries also possible); optional Li-Ion battery pack available
- Operating time: AA batteries approx. 12h, Li-Ion battery approx. 27h
- Protection class: IP65 & NEMA 4
- Housing: ABS thermoplastic
- Weight: 2,1 kg
- Dimensions: 321mm x 124mm x 676mm
- 24 months warranty!