Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: vSZ-50
- Supplier Article No.: 1.200.03.00011
- Article Weight 0.57 kg
- Variant: 50mm
Product information "Induction clamp for sonde transmitter"
Transmitter clamps provide a simple and accurate way to apply a locating signal to a conductor. They are generally used when it is not possible or convenient to access the conductor without making a direct connection. As long as there is enough space to place the clamp around the cable or pipe, or when it is not safe to make a direct connection because the target cable carries current.
The induction clamp is a special inductive accessory also known as a toroid or coupling. All tongs are optimized for use with specific frequencies. In most cases, the transmitting clamps are designed for use with frequencies between 8 kHz and 85 kHz.
- Applying a locating signal to live cables
- Inducing signals on cables in various situations
- Compatible with Loc 1/5/10 Watt, vScan, VM-550/560FF, VM-810, VM-850
- Version 25W Tx only compatible with Loc 25-Watt