Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: RIK-38SL-60
- Supplier Article No.: RIK-38SL-60
- Article Weight 19 kg
- EAN: 4260573370610
- Variant: 38mm self-leveling
Product information "Pipe camera 60m with self-leveling camera head 38mm, optional transmitter 512 Hz"
This pipe camera is ideal for inspecting pipes and sewers from DN 100mm up to DN 300mm. The field of application includes not only pipe inspection in sewers, house connections and downpipes, but also pipes of air conditioning systems, chimneys, downpipes, building shafts, cable ducts and ventilation systems.
The sewer camera impresses with its 38mm camera head with self-leveling picture: The floating mounted camera module ensures that the picture on the monitor is always displayed horizontally. Special weights balance the camera module thanks to gravity. This means that no matter how often the camera head is rotated in the pipe, you always get an upright image on the monitor. The extremely robust sapphire crystal prevents the eye of the camera from being damaged or the image from getting worse due to scratches.
Thanks to the 12 integrated LEDs, which can be adjusted in different brightness levels, the camera head provides you with a clear, bright image on the camera's monitor, which shows all details of the channel's condition. When inspecting the pipe, make sure that the pipe is always free of wastewater. If the camera head is immersed in water, you will not be able to see anything in the pipe, even though the camera head itself is of course waterproof with a water column of 20m. If necessary, you must first create a drain for the residual water in the pipe by means of a drain cleaning. For the pipe inspection with different pipe diameters, a selection of guide balls and guide slides is included. These ensure that the camera head is guided as centrally as possible in the pipe. This not only improves the illumination and thus the quality of the image, but also prevents the push cable from over-throwing in the sewer.
The reel integrated in the camera has a yellow push cable with a length of 60 m and a diameter of 6.8 mm. The push cable is therefore stable enough to push the camera head up to 60m. It is wound on a portable reel made of stainless steel, over which the cable can be pulled off. A mechanical brake prevents the cable from shooting out of the reel. The reel also has a receptacle on which the case of pipe camera can be placed. Alternatively, the case can also be operated standing on the floor or in another position. This allows you to react optimally to the respective conditions on site.
The screen has several self-explanatory buttons that trigger different actions on the pipe camera. This allows you to take photos, record videos or adjust the brightness of the LEDs on the camera head at the touch of a button. In addition, you can easily play back previously recorded video recordings or photos. The buttons are provided with corresponding pictograms, the operation is very easy. At the touch of a button you can also access the German language menu of pipe camera, where you can make various basic settings such as date, time, monitor settings, etc.
Videos and photos of the pipe inspection are stored on an SD card. This is located in the SD card holder next to the screen. You can remove the SD card from pipe camera and insert it directly into your computer and read it out.
Technical data of the pipe camera:
- Waterproof pipe inspection camera
- 38mm camera head with self-leveling camera module
- optional locating transmitters with 512 Hz
- SONY CCD 1/3" inch camera module with 752x582p resolution
- 120° angle of view
- 12 brightness adjustable LEDs in the camera head
- 1 guide carriage with 72mm diameter, 1 variable guide carriage 115mm - 250mm
- 60m stable fiber pushcable on integrated reel with 6,8mm diameter
- Large 7" inch display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- Integrated meter counting in the camera image
- Timestamp with date and time in the image possible
- Wireless keyboard for text inscription for documentation of the pipe inspection
- Video recording on microSD card (included in delivery)
- Snapshot function for capturing images during video recording
- Remote control for convenient control and playback of recordings
- Audio recording optionally switchable
- Menu languages: German, English, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese
- Li-Ion battery with a usage time of up to 6 hours (charging time approx. 8h)
- Power supply units for socket and car included in delivery
- Mains operation with parallel charging possible
- Extremely robust ABS case
- Sun shield for increased visibility of the display
- Weight: approx. 16kg
|Push rod length:||60m|
|min. pipe diameter:||100mm|