Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: WC-T-16-75-4
- Supplier Article No.: WC-T-16-75-4
- Article Weight 0.3 kg
- Option: for 75mm pipes
Product information "Chain knocker "Cyclone" with carbide spikes, 16mm T-Nut (5/8")"
The Cyclone chain knocker is specially designed for drain cleaning in very poor condition, which may even be damaged. Due to the centrifugal force the circular chain acts perpendicular to the axis over the full circumference of the pipe. In contrast to the conventional chain knocker, this deliberately prevents the pipe wall from being subjected to individual blows from the chain knocker.
Due to the construction, the chain works over the full radius of the pipe on the pipe wall. The extremely stable carbide remove even hard incrustations such as urine scale, lime scale or concrete in the shortest time. The chain head is also very suitable for removing pipe blockages caused by roots, etc. It can also be used to prepare surfaces of pipes for rehabilitation inliners.
The Cyclone chain knocker is also used to remove all residues of broken liners removed from cast iron pipes.
Attention: This chain knocker is not suitable for PVC pipes. Please use the instead!
- Circular "Cyclone" chain knocker with carbide spikes
- Suitable for cast iron pipes, steel pipes and concrete pipes
- 16mm T-Nut coupling for connection to drain cleaning cables
- 4mm thick chain links with carbide trimming
- Available for pipe diameter 75mm, 100mm, 125mm and 150mm
|Application:||Final Cleaning, Hard Incrustations, Incrustation, Inliner, Lime Scale, Urine scale|