Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: ROKA-PP
- Supplier Article No.: ROKA-PP
- Article Weight 0.45 kg
- EAN: 4260573370689
Product information "Plunger with patented overflow protection"
The plunger with overflow protection is the ideal tool to remove a blockage of the toilet. The patented venting system also saves you from having to remove water from the toilet if it gets stuck in it.
The plunger has a large rubber lip at the front that fits snugly into today's standard toilet shapes and seals them well. This enables a high pressure. This is considerably higher than with a conventional suction bell and thus allows very effective drain cleaning. In addition, the lip can be folded inwards, so that the shape of the plunger can be adjusted if your toilet bowl has a different shape.
You can remove common drain blockages in the toilet caused by paper, faeces, food remains and other foreign bodies yourself with our professional plunger without having to hire an expensive pipe cleaning service!
- When the toilet is full of water, first turn the handle counterclockwise. This will allow the air to escape and fill the inside of the plunger with water without the toilet overflowing!
- Place the plunger as deep as possible in the toilet and close the valve by turning the handle clockwise until it stops.
- Flush the toilet with water pressure!
- If you want to use the plunger at drain holes in the sink, bathtub, etc., turn the rubber cap inside out to increase the diameter of the plunger.
Please always wear suitable gloves and safety glasses to protect against waste water when drain cleaning.