Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HHW-2515
- Supplier Article No.: 91515
- Article Weight 0.2 kg
- Find the right length of a drain cleaning cable
- Drain cleaning cable: function and application
- How to find the right diameter of a drain cleaning cable
- EAN: 4260573370108
- Variant: length: 1,5m
Product information "Drain cleaning cable Ø 6mm with drill tip"
Use this drain cleaning cable to clean the area behind your siphon!
- Maximum flexibility: Extra thin drain cleaning cable with 6mm diameter and open tip at the end of the drain snake, available in 1.5m and 3m length
- Remove blockages: The claw quickly loosens drain blockages caused by hair, paper and other light foreign bodies, so that the drain is clear
- Simple operation: This particularly thin drain cable can also be passed through the siphon. Insert the drain cable into the drain, push it up to the drain blockage and then remove the drain blockage in the kitchen, bathroom, washbasin and shower by turning the crank clockwise
- Attention: The drain cleaning cable must not be placed directly on the ceramic in washbasins, shower trays, etc. as the steel will scratch it. Protect your ceramic with a cloth or similar and use the drain cable only directly in the pipe.
- Product features: GS seal "Tested Safety", branded goods from ROKA Store, "Blue Angel" seal: Particularly environmentally friendly drain cleaning by dispensing with chemical drain cleaner
This small drain cleaning cable is ideal for removing small drain blockages and drain blockages located just behind the siphon. With a diameter of only 6mm, it is very flexible and glides effortlessly through pipe bends. The open wound tip of the drain cleaning cable dissolves small drain blockages like hair, cellulose, paper, etc. Hair can then be pulled out of the pipe with the drain snake. It is available in 1.5m or 3m length.
The siphon should always be removed for work with this drain cleaning cable so that the drain snake can be inserted directly into the pipe. It is only suitable for light blockages. Never use it with great force or force in the pipe, as you could quickly damage your pipes!
When working with drain cleaning cables, gloves and suitable protective goggles should always be worn against contamination with waste water.
|Clogging type:||Food leftovers, Hair, Paper|
|Pipe diameter:||30-50mm, 50mm|
|Length:||jusqu'à 1,5m, up to 3m|